Thursday, March 15, 2018

A Touch of Aqua







    It feels a little like spring here
       today and we escaped the snow
   storm that was predicted.
       Today for our afternoon tea time
 it is a touch of aqua.
      The china came from Winners
a few years ago.




It has a pretty spring time look.









Tea with lemon


Maybe you would rather a mug
for your tea?





                                            I have been adding touches of aqua to
                                                       our home and spent some time making
                                                       some new aqua pillows for our home so
                                                       I am getting ready for spring.....what about
                                                       you?

                                                                      Thank you for joining me for
                                                                       tea today!

                                                                                     Carolyn

7 comments:

sarah said...

So lovely! It's autumn here in our part of the world and I'm very happy about it. Our summers are too hot for tea or other forms of warm soft comfort. Now that the days are promising to cool down, I will bring out my tea set more often. It's not as pretty as yours though.

Sandi said...

Beautiful.

My Cozy Corner said...

Hi Carolyn,
I love the way you styled the teacups and teapot. Aqua is a beautiful Spring color, and of course, the fruit and bouquet are fabulous. Thank you for sharing.
Joyously,
Betty

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandi from the Cape said...

What a coincidence! I've just begun to add Aqua accents to my home here on Cape Cod. I guess when it's at the end of winter, after several Nor Easters, we're more than ready for Spring! I love how your table cover coordinates with your tea service.

Ema said...

Delightful!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I adore this pretty tea set Carolyn! Raining and snowing here lightly today. We hardly had a winter this year so I won't complain. Our gardens will thank us later.
hugs,
Jann